Busy, busy, busy....lots of things to do today. This week I came across a recipe for Italian Brioche...I have the dough "working" in the bread machine right now. Eight (or so) hours in the fridge, a lot of messing around with the dough, and lots of little croissant-type buttery rolls will appear. I'll be sure to post a photo of my own when these come out of the oven. If they are as tasty as they look in the cookbook, I'll post the recipe too.
- Bundle up quilt/craft magazines and books for YART
- Pack up table cloth (old quilt), folding chair, big canvas umbrella (and stand)
- Grocery and wineshop --we had Bellini's at Bunco last night, and they would be a delightful drink for after the sale tomorrow.
- Trip to the little cake decorating supply shop for cellophane wrappers for homemade soap.
- Make a batch of Merlot Rosemary Jelly and a batch of Camomile Jelly (also for YART)--we'll call it food arts...
- If there's time...go to the basement and pull out the white coffeepot lamp!