Click to enlarge photo
1. Cut a smallish neck hole in a heavy duty trash bag. The hole gets bigger as you tape and the plastic stretches. Cut arm holes, too.
2. Tightly wrap a waist line
3. Tape in different directions for stability...horizontally, vertically, sideways.
4. Add several layers of tape, also for stability. Pull the tape tight, and smooth as much as possible.
5. After the basic portion of what you want to turn in to a dress form is taped, use very sharp scissors and cut a straight line up the back of the 'form'. This is especially hard to do around the waistline...be careful...don't cut your model.
We'll move on to the next portion after a beverage break. Bring on the Coke Zeros!
Coke Zero, what happened to the wine? Looking Good Meg!
What in the world.....LOL! I can't stop laughing. Good heavens...haaaaaaaaa!
Hahahaha about the switch to Coke Zeros...beautiful model and a great sport, too. :D
This is getting pretty exciting!
Good morning Teresa :)
You are too funny... I would have never thought of making my own! I hope the model didn't get cut... yikes!
Laughing my butt off...that's outrageous! Pass me a coke! ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
I've seen this once before, but not with the great step by step photos.
Thanks so much for showing us your project.
I can't wait to see the finished product. :)
What a hoot! You two are both creative and brave!!! You've given me the courage to alter my brand-new-wally's-world dress form today! I just used a hole bottle of decopodge and layered on some old flour sacks!!!! HA! This is sure something to be watching!!!
Gosh I miss one day on blog land and look what happens. I want to know if she can breath... lol; I am going to make sure I tune in tomorrow. I am really laughing with this. Oh and is she still all taped up and can she sit?? hahaha Have a great week.
Oh my, what an adventure this is proving to be! Love it!
Post a Comment