Dress Form Tutorial, part two
Click to enlarge photo
1. Cut a smallish neck hole in a heavy duty trash bag. The hole gets bigger as you tape and the plastic stretches. Cut arm holes, too.
2. Tightly wrap a waist line
3. Tape in different directions for stability...horizontally, vertically, sideways.
4. Add several layers of tape, also for stability. Pull the tape tight, and smooth as much as possible.
5. After the basic portion of what you want to turn in to a dress form is taped, use very sharp scissors and cut a straight line up the back of the 'form'. This is especially hard to do around the waistline...be careful...don't cut your model.
We'll move on to the next portion after a beverage break. Bring on the Coke Zeros!