6 Unimportant Things about moi...
I was tagged by my friend Michelle, a/k/a MadRedHare. These are the 'rules':
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
This presents a bit of a problem and a lot of thought. There's definitely more unimportant things than important things about me...I can't think of anything important. If the assignment was to list six annoying things about me, well...that would be a real treat and a much easier task.
1. I get up early every morning, whether it's a work day or not.
2. At any given time, I have at least four or five books started.
3. Pajama bottoms and a tee shirt are my favorite 'at home' wear.
4. I don't/won't/will never scrapbook, but I have tons of scrapbooking materials that I use for other projects.
5. I can (and do) easily entertain myself at home, with varied projects, TV, music, and books. I keep a well-stocked pantry, so that once I'm home, there's no need to go out.
6. I watch Y&R faithfully, either online or on SoapNet.
Am I boring, or what?
I would love to tag other bloggers, so if you haven't participated in this particular one, consider yourself tagged.