What I Did This Year...actually, not much!
Other than the "normal" activities that come to mind, it seems like I did a lot of complaining this year. About so many things...
- the weather (too hot, too cold, too rainy)
- politics (we won't get into that again, at least for awhile)
- work (sometimes because I have to, not because I want to)
- me (too tired, to unenthusiastic, too much!)
Accomplishments for 2016:
- organized and facilitated many mixed media classes at work. Lots of Alabama Chanin-inspired projects!
- purchased my daughter's old car (which was still ten years newer than mine), and felt comfortable/safe enough to do a few road trips...Bloomington, Ohio, middle of nowhere Indiana.