Things that made me happy today:
- $2.99 Chicken Breasts at Fresh Market
- Delightful deli items, also at FM...chicken salad and yummy Greek artichoke salad
- Morning coffee from Starbucks. I'm always game for the bonus stars opportunities they provide, and I hoard free food and drink bonuses until the last possible minute, trying to see how many I can build up. I'm currently at 3.
- Packets made up for my mixed media arts program at work tomorrow. It's always so good to have and carry out a plan! We're doing putz houses...little glitter cottages. It's a repeat program from about four years ago at another library location. By tomorrow at this time, I will have glitter all over.
- A few knitting projects lined out...mostly mindless knitting, the kind I do best.
- "Cheap" gasoline...still at around $1.86/gallon.
- This is an odd one...listening to Christmas music on my lunch break. Leslie Odom Jr., Simply Christmas. Just beautiful!
Things that made me sad today:
- Newspaper headlines about Paul Ryan, Breitbart, Trump, etc. blowing up MediCare and possibly Social Security. Not good news when I'm 2 years away from collecting. Not good at all.
Looking Forward to:
- My library hold should be here tomorrow...Hag-seed: The Tempest Retold by Margaret Atwood.