The New To-Do:
- Decide how to finish the sewing machine table. New thoughts--black accents on the white table.
- Continue organizing sewing and crafting things.
- Make a list for JoAnn Fabric shopping tomorrow. Six 40% off coupons and I'm not afraid to use them all!
- Make a major restocking pantry list, also for tomorrow
- Major, and most important To Do--make the decision TODAY if I want to return to school next week, or wait until the new semester in January. Having this summer off has been great; I know that I want to continue and get a Masters, but it seems like I've been struck with lots of creative inspiration lately, and I don't want to stifle that...it's been years since I've started and finished so many projects, and if I go back to school now, it will cut into that creative time. Of course, the sooner I start, the sooner I'll finish...and I'm not getting any younger.