I realize that I'm supposed to nominate 5 people for the award, but it's so hard to choose; there are so many talented women out there in blogland that amuse, inspire, and and influence me in some way. Here is but a small listing of my favorite almost-daily reading:
- The Inspired Room-Sweet Escapes (especially the current one) are wonderful!
- Cherry Hill Cottage-For home dec, recipes, and decorated letters from Mika.
- My Cozy Home-great writing, and she's a mystery lover!
- Notes from A Cottage Industry truly inspiring; Tracey's ideas are wonderful and she's so talented. Her weekly "words to live by" inspire...
- My Romantic Home - Cindy has a wonderful decorating style; her blog is always an interesting read.
- Daisy Cottage-I love this house...Kim has such a creative decorating style with bold colors and her pictures of Dear Daisy Cottage are exceptional.
- Chez Fifi- Good Fifi or Bad Fifi, she's always an interesting read. How does this woman do it?
- French Poppy-Nice art, good writing...a joy to read.
- The Feathered Nest-Manuela has a lovely blog with great photos...and a wonderful new screened porch.
- Hedgerow Hollow great fall photos from Canada
- Little Red House I love the book quotes Mary pulls from those old books. Very amusing! Her tour of her town was wonderful.
- The Decorated House - Donna has some gorgeous items in her Etsy shop; I love the Cottage Fairy and her Halloween items.
- Lavender Hill Studio-Penny creates beautiful cottage-y chic mosaics. Her blog and website are beautiful.
- Fresh Vintage-You must watch this woman's Vlog...not only does it make you smile...you actually laugh out loud! Her weekly yardsale/thrifting finds make me a bit jealous; we never have anything that good around here!
Thank you for the inspiration!